Monday, February 27, 2006

February's Reading List

I know I have another day left in the month, but I have a busy day tomorrow so I won't finish anything before March. I must have been busier this month, as I don't seem to have read much. My reading lists don't include periodicals or children's books - both of which I read a ton. This month, all of the books were worth reading, except The Corrections. I should have been tipped off when the cover touted it as an "Oprah Book Club Pick". I really enjoyed Minaret and Rasputin's Daughter.

(***) The Broker by John Grisham

(****) Miracle of St. Cecilia's by Katherine Valentine

(*****) Minaret by Leila Aboulela

(***) Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Tough by Neta Jackson

(negative *) The Corrections by Johnathon Franzen

(*****) Rasputin's Daughter by Robert Alexander

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed A Miracle for St. Cecilia's also! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design